Sunday, April 28, 2013

Tasting - "Castello del Poggio Moscato Provincia Di Pavia"


  • Castello del Poggio Moscato Provincia Di Pavia
  • Moscato
  • Piedmont
  • Italy
  • NV
  • $9.99
  • Wine critics say this Moscato is made from the muscat grape and originates from the Piedmont region of Italy. It is lightly sparkling, with lush notes of apricot and honey. Best to drink on its own, with dessert, or fruit salads.
  • I found this sweet white wine to be one of the best Moscato's I've tasted. It was on sale at Kroger this week, so I thought I would try it. On the nose, it offered notes of grapefruit, apricot and a bit of peach. This Moscato was simple and refreshing on the palate, offering a great balance of light fruit notes, a little acidity and sparkling.
  • I did not taste with food.

No comments:

Post a Comment